Environmental Optimization Workshop
by admin | December 4, 2014 6:37 pm
Duration: The workshop, in total, will run for 28 hours / 4 days excluding breaks. It will be divided to three main topics, building performance, optimization, simulation,
(From 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
– Introduction to RHINO and GRASSHOPPER. Modeling
day_02 (DIVA for Rhino)
– Introduction to Building Performance Simulation (BPS), building scale simulation.
day_03 (parametric environmental Analysis)
– Environmental Algorithms.
– DIVA for Grasshopper
– Geco plugin.
– P.V solar analysis – shadow analysis
day_04 (design optimization)
– Introduction on optimization with grasshopper (Glapagos)
– Envelope pattern optimizations for natural lighting
– Group divisions and projects’ assignments
– Project presentations
You do not need specific knowledge of Rhinoceros or building performance analysis
LIMITED SEATS (max 20 SEAT).every participant must submit his CV and statement of interest to the organizers by email: email@example.com. In case of acceptance we will contact the participant to continue registration.
Submission deadline is 1/8/2014.
Workshop fee: 1400 LE for 28 hours of training Note: 50 % discount for students
4 Rashdaan St., – Dokki – Giza – Egypt
Tele: +2 01026855500
- Schedule: #tab-1427050434994-9
- Information: #tab-1427050435064-5
- firstname.lastname@example.org: mailto:email@example.com
Source URL: http://ealgoritm.com/environmental-optimization-workshop/
Copyright ©2017 Epocal Algoritm unless otherwise noted.